Friday, September 29, 2017

Could be fun

It took some time but after months of searching on the SwapApp I found the perfect girl to trade bodies with. The SwapApp is being used by many people for temporary body swaps. Going on holidays, attending meeting, or just some sexual fun. But I wanted something different, I wanted to be a girl for the rest of my life. It took a long time to find someone who wanted to swap permanently.

Angela had the perfect body. She was cute and sexy at the same time. She also liked me and my body and we began chatting. We wanted to know as much as possible about each other and we talked for weeks. I found out that she was bisexual and loves to be fucked from behind, but grew tired of her life and wants a fresh start. I was insanely attracted to her and very quickly we began sending each other arousing pictures and videos.

She lived on another continent and we both knew our new lifes would be very different, so in addition to swapping our bodies we agreed to swap some knowledge about our new gender, some language and for the fun of it, our sexual preferences.



After the swap, we continued to keep in touch. In a weird way, we were each others closest friends. I sent him a video of me as a Thank You, knowing that his new body will like it for sure. And while I did that, I couldn't stop thinking of being fucked by my former penis. Maybe I will visit him one day, it could be fun.


Model in this caption: VeeVonSweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe - Epilogue

This is an epilogue of:  https://lanis-tg-captions.blogspot.com/2017/09/maybe.html Wow, I can't believe I can finally be with her....