Friday, September 29, 2017

Maybe

The Great Shift caused global chaos. Most forms of transport were unavailable and the few international flights were reserved for governments for months. During this time, the most important form of communication were apps and social media, after all, you can always login into your account even from a strangers phone.


Day 1
Once the internet started working again, Dan, now in the body of an 18 year old petite girl in Europe, immediately started messaging his girlfriend. His girlfriend was unshifted and after hearing that her boyfriend is now a girl, she demanded to see a picture of him.

"I don't want to take a picture of this body, this is not me."
"Come on honey, I want to see who you turned into."
"Okay..."
"Oh wow, you are super cute! But whats with the baggy clothes?"

"Well these are the least girly clothes she has."
"But you are a girl now, what's so bad about wearing girly clothes?"
"I just don't want to be reminded of me being a girl. Thats so unfair! we were about to get married, and now I'm 18 and a girl! "
"No honey, I'm not, but we will figure something out, I still love you, no matter what."



Day 14

"Finally Danny!"
"Stop calling me that. I'm only wearing this because the other clothes are in the wash."
"It really suits you though."
"Duh, of course it does. This girl choose them after all. She only has sexy clothes and they are really tight"
"Hah, you played a bit of dress up then :). How are you liking your new body?"
"It's ok I guess"



Day 28

"All I am saying is that you're really hot"
"You think so?"
"Ya, and I am happy that you are finally showing some skin"
"I just want to go to the pool and relax for a bit, that is the least revealing swimwear she has"
"Swimwear that you have. And I'm sure you'll be turning some heads"
"ugh"


Day 45
"How are the orgasms?"
...
"They are pretty good"
"Hah, I knew it! Took you long enough to explore your body. Come on, show me what you're wearing"
"You are a little minx, aren't you? Now tell me, when you masturbate, who do you think of?"
"What? Of course I think of you"
"Don't lie to me, Danny."
"Well, I look at myself in the mirror...and I find this body really hot, but..."
"...buuut?"
"I also think of guys...not guys...but their dicks....fucking me...real hard"
"It's OK honey, its normal, you are a girl after all. See it this way, being bi-sexual means have twice as many people that you can have sex with and with a body like that, you can get anyone, boy or girl, you might even have turned me gay with this pic."
"But I only want to be with you, I love you"
"I love you too, but they said on the news planes won't be available for another 6 months at least. I remember what it feels like to be 18 and you must be going crazy inside that sexy body. I will always love you and I give you permission to explore that new side of yours."





Day 60
"What do you think if this dress?"
"You look so hot!"
"You think?"
"Totally. Who are you trying to impress?"
...
"Come on Danny, I know when a girl dresses up to get laid. You can tell me"
"He's just a friend"
"Of course ;)"



Day 75
"Honey, I...uh.. I have a confession to make. Last night I went to a party...and I kinda ended up at his place...but it didn't mean anything, I just felt a bit... you know... I am sorry."
"Sweetie, don't be, you gave me permission to explore, and I should have given you the same. I am not forgiving you because there's nothing to forgive. I love you and I know you love me too, and I am glad you are also having fun :). Here, let me cheer you up"



Day 89

"If he doesn't immediately rip off those clothes he's probably gay. Are you looking forward to it?"
"Yes I do!"
"Let me know how it was. You know, picturing your little body being fucked is a massive turn on"
"Oh, if that's the case, here is a picture from yesterday :)"




Day 90
"How was it?"
"Amazing! I can't believe you girls feel like this during sex."
"How often did you come?"
"I think just once, but it was really intense and long...I screamed a bit"
"Wow, my girlfriend is a screamer :)"
"I guess I am. I am happy that I finally did it, even though I think still like girls more, but being fucked by a guy was even better than when I masturbated"
"Maybe you are doing it wrong ;)"
"Well maybe you show me when I can finally fly over to you next month ;)"
"Maybe, and if its no good we can go out find a guy for a threesome, would you like that?"
"Maybe ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe - Epilogue

This is an epilogue of:  https://lanis-tg-captions.blogspot.com/2017/09/maybe.html Wow, I can't believe I can finally be with her....